1) Stop thinking he’s your man.
2) Whatever it is you want to change, find it in yourself. Change yourself.
3) Just as he is, appreciate him.
4) Just as he is, appreciate him.
5) Just as he is, appreciate him.
6) By this time you won’t care if he changes. Notice the changes anyway. Say thank you.
7) He won’t say “You’re welcome.” Accept this. You are not the reason he changed.
8) Repeat steps one through seven.
|When you don't see the forest for the trees, you can change what you are looking at.|